Premium Features. Economically Priced!
Bottled Water Quality Right At Your Tap:
- Remove bad taste & odor such as those
caused by chlorine & chloramines
- Remove impurities as small an atom
- Drink more water and less pop
- Perfect for drinking, cooking, juice,
coffee, tea, ice cubes, pets & plants
- No lugging or storing heavy bottles
- A fraction of the cost of bottled water
Quick connect disposable cartridges and membrane make for easy
‘Do-It-Yourself’ maintenance. With built in auto water shut-offs
there is no need to turn off the water supply prior to maintenance.
Because traditional systems require the disinfection of the
permanent housing canisters and involve more direct human
contact, maintenance can take as much as an hour and if not done
properly can result in a contaminated system. Disposable cartridges
change in seconds and are safeguard against contamination!
- Four stage filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick
connect 75 GPD NSF Certified TFC membrane
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off
- Includes faucet and 3.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank. (Designer faucets available)
- 3/8″ tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labeled tubing for easy installation
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficiency.
Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS
- Two year warranty (excluding consumable filter cartridges and RO membrane)